FAVARGER QUALITY CHARTER
The high quality standard of all the raw materials we use ensures excellence in taste. And, this is why Favarger is committed to observing a rigorous quality charter. For Favarger, authenticity in taste opens the door to a paradise of delights.
As a Chocolate Manufacture since 1826, we are proud to develop high quality products according to the following commitments:
100 % of our production takes place in our Chocolate Manufacture in Geneva
- We control 100 % of the manufacturing processes, from the selection of raw materials to the finished product.
- We roast and produce 100 % of our chocolate mass
- Our chocolates are made with 100 % cocoa butter
- 100 % of the milk used is of Swiss origin
- Our aromas are all 100 % natural
- 100 % of our production is GMO-free, soy lecithin-free, palm oil-free
Optimal quality for our chocolates
- We strive for quality in all our processes: origin of the ingredients, roasting, grinding, conching, temperature control, packaging
- Our quality commitment is supported by several international certifications (pioneer of certification ISO 22000 in Switzerland)
- We retain a craft-based and semi-craft based production
By buying UTZ certified cocoa, we support sustainable cocoa farming. www.utz.org